Save the Date: January 24–February 1, 2025
Thank you to all that made the 8th Annual Champaign-Urbana Area Restaurant Week brilliant! Collectively, we supported 51 local restaurants that treated us to flavors that span the world. From Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Vietnamese, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table and standard American fare, we had it all! Save your appetites as we'll be back at it in 2025!
Here's how it works
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus in their listings below.
2. DINE IN or TAKE OUT — Make your reservations early or get out anytime during a restaurant's open hours from January 26–February 3, 2024. Want to eat at home? Check for the restaurants offering take-out options!
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CURestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign-Urbana area restaurant of choice.
4. EAT OUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites.
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — Our hospitality industry works hard every day. Please tip the staff who are working hard during these challenging times. BE KIND!
Are you a restaurant interested in participating? Contact Terri today!
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
Top Spots to Enjoy Champaign-Urbana's Spring Flavors
Farms, large and small, surround our micro-urban community, providing fresh ingr...
St. Patrick's Day Events in the Greater Champaign County Area
Live performances, tasty Reuben sandwiches, a green light glow, and so much more...
2022 Thanksgiving Day Restaurant Openings and Catering Options in Champaign County
Skip the kitchen stress and opt for a meal at a local restaurant this year! Here...